Private Healthcare Bureau (PHB) was formed in 2005 to meet the growing need for advice in the specialist area of Private Medical Insurance. PHB now services a broad customer base which consists of individuals, SME's and corporate clients.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, PHB is able to offer clients totally independent advice on health insurance products from the whole market.
With the ever increasing array of innovative and flexible health insurance products, it is essential to seek specialist advice to ensure your policy gives maximum cover on benefits you need, and not wasted on features you don't. PHB will work with you to tailor an insurance policy product to meet your total needs.
Another area where specialist advice is essential is in respect of cancer cover, and the provision regarding new cancer drugs. Not all medical health insurers cover these drugs; others restrict the availability either by a time period, or a maximum monitory level. Other medical health insurers offer more comprehensive cover. Again, PHB will advise and help you get the best value for money product available.
Typically PHB works with companies who:-
- Are concerned about the ever increasing cost of their health insurance cover.
- Worried that their health insurance policy may not cover new cancer drugs.
- Dismayed to learn that a claim had not been paid when it was thought the medical insurance policy covered the condition.
- Struggled to administer new starters or leavers to the scheme.
- Concerned that their medical insurance policy had not been reviewed recently, and was it still value for money?
- Failed to be kept up to date with changes to terms and conditions of the medical insurance policy.
If any of the above apply to your company why not call Private Healthcare Bureau today. We can help..